Saturday 1 August 2015

The Lust List - August 2015



The new 'Blushing Rosa' print Wrapping Paper from Rifle Paper Co



If you know me well, you'll already know that Rifle Paper Co is probably my very favourite brand, Anna Bond is my spirit animal.

This new paper is so SO pretty, I want to cover my life with it.




Blushing Rosa Set of 3 Decorative Wrapping Sheets

Blushing Rosa Set of 3 Decorative Wrapping Sheets

Fun fact; We actually used a sheet of Rifle Paper Co wrapping paper on our Table Plan display at our wedding! 

I have had this antique gold frame which I mounted with a cork board since I was about 15, I bought it in a charity shop for £8 and am so glad I did, it's one of my favourite things I own even now.

 I stuck the paper to the cork board, wrote guests names on brown luggage tags with gold pen with their table numbers on the reverse and pinned them on. We now have the frame (with paper still in) used as a memo board in our new study :)

For more on our wedding, ideas, tips and decor check out the 'My Happiest Day So Far' page of this blog or my Wedding Planning Blog Pea and Carrot Get Married !




LOTS of things from One Kings Lane


Some of my faves are;

This Genisa Rug;



Genisa Rug, Pink


So pretty and pink! 


This Gilded Tortoise Lamp also from One Kings Lane;



Gilded Tortoise Table Lamp, Silver


Aghhhh I LOVE this! Just the right mix of eclectic and fancy! 


This Wall Mounted Metal Elephant from TK Maxx


This amazing find is just £14.99! Can you believe it??! I really love it and am trying to decide where in my house it might be able to go!!


Silver Toned Wall Mounted Elephant - TK Maxx


This Pink Mermaid-esque Bedding from my FAVE H&M!


It only comes in single size though :'(

Product Detail | H&M GB


These sweet Ceramic Ring Dishes from Baba Souk


Sadly now sold out, but loads of these beauties on pinterest! I'm a little obsessed with ring dishes... stay tuned to see some of my faves and a DIY project coming soon!

Ceramic Ring Dish - Babasouk


And finally...

This was my bargain of the month last month, this very Olivia Pope sheer sleeved white trench jacket from the River island sale for just £25!


Cream sheer sleeve cropped trench coat £55.00. So nice I had to show it in blk & wht! loving this so much right now

This is a great piece for me as I don't like having bare arms but hate feeling too layered up in summer - I wore this recently with a pale grey faux suede pencil skirt, nude silk blouse and nude heels and felt like Olivia herself ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post, what do you think? Let me know below! Keep it polite please :) #NoTrollsAllowed